Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Blog Design

Fine.  So my blog has a new design with a photograph courtesy of NASA… the rather bleak landscape is Mars… yep the fourth rock from the sun that is actually smaller than the earth.  I’ve also had to change the text color of the title so that it stands out and the background color of course, but the overall layout remains the same.

I suppose at some time or another I’ll have to update our web site at: http://www.thecookcompanies.com/


That can be a little more demanding than the layout for a blog, even with a program that provides all kinds of tools to make the job easier, so lazy me will lay off that until it’s needed.  Well, to be honest, I do have other work and the web site is at the bottom of the list.

Why change the blog?  Well, Karin changed her blog and I liked what she did with it.  See for yourself: http://karinfickecook.blogspot.com/

Finally, let’s not forget Karin’s books. Click on our web site (above) for details (the tab ‘Karin’s Books’ provides additional details).



I was thinking of placing this picture on my Blog, or maybe the galaxy rather than the Black Hole.  But I settled for the bleak, but strangely colorful Mars landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment