Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday and it's back to the grind!

For someone who is supposed to be unemployed, I'm kept busy.  If it isn't housework, it's something else.  The something else on this occasion I'm certainly not complaining about. Karin managed to get her ebook, "Seven Doors of Time" (ISBN 978-1-4524-9424-1) uploaded and published, and believe it or not she's even had her first sale!  A few more wouldn't hurt (heavy hint, heavy hint), Click Here for the site.

Yeah, okay so the ebook has a cover... well kind of!  The book is a collection of seven stories and I'm sure that Karin will outline them in her blog.

Of course while Karin was uploading I was busy on my laptop updating Facebook and our web site.  Of course I also sent out the appropriate information on Yahoo Groups as well, not that it will reach many, but it's a start.

Karin's first published novels had quite a price tag, but we both feel that the charge of $2.99 for the ebook is not too bad (there is a decimal point in there, so it's just short of three bucks).  I suppose we'll have to wait and see how well the book does, or doesn't do. Our advertising budget is at the moment $0 and that's about it.  Nevertheless, God is good and kind to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment