Friday, November 19, 2010

High as a Duck!

If you're touring France and you pop into a restaurant with Duck on the menu, check if it's from Michel Rouyer's farm before you decide to scoff the meal.  Why?  Well, the farmer got into a fix for feeding his ducks cannabis... I kid you not.  He claimed it got rid of worms and he had the healthiest ducks in France.

 Now to me this quacker seems as high as a kite - and it hasn't even left the ground!  Oh yes, the farmer who grew the plant on his farm also admitted he smoked the odd joint.  Big surprise!

So if you are in that restaurant and you tuck into a Duck Dinner, you'd better have a designated driver at the ready.  Sure, you can try explaining to the police officer stopping you from going the wrong way around the Arc De Triomphe, "Honest guv... All I had was duck and a glass of water!  Why do you sound like Inspector Clouseau?"  Now that could get you into a lot of difficulty with the French Police, especially if you did a Peter Sellers imitation of a French cop!  And all this because a French farmer fed his ducks cannabis!

Now I did warn you the other day that I'm from Oldham and my home town exports comedians, so I do have this tendency to see the funny side of life.  Well why not?  What's the point if you can't have a good laugh.  Watch it Obama, you're on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment